Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day from the Jacobsens!  On this day of celebrating love, we wanted to be sure to send our love to all of our great friends and family.  Sadly, Lindsay and I are apart this go around (even more sad due the fact that Lindsay is in Hawaii of all places), but I guess it could be worse.  We could be spending Valentine's Day babysitting our boss's miniature toy poodle with a severe personality disorder and Burberry sweaters paid for by embezzled federal funds (allegedly).  Especially if the dog's name was Miracle.  And, it only weighed 3 lbs.  Because, hypothetically, that would be completely worse.  Or, so I could imagine in explicit detail.  Not because it happened, but because I have a really active imagination. 

So, despite being apart, we are extremely grateful for many things, but most of all for your incredible love and support. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment