 |
| Dry ingredients, beer, and a loaf pan? Check. Now where did I leave the magic? |
What's a man to do with a whole bunch of extra beer sitting around from a Super Bowl party, and the premonition that drinking it all would not be the best use of his Saturday? Well, if you are married to Lindsay, the obvious answer is to make beer bread. So, in a nod to culinary experimentation, I made my first loaf of beer bread today, and, if I say so myself, it turned out rather well. My niche has generally been on the cooking end of the culinary spectrum, but mixing a couple of dry ingredients with beer was a surprisingly quick, easy, and effective baking experience. With much more beer left in the fridge, I expect it will be oft repeated in the coming week. As will the happy consumption of a lot of toast.
 |
| Presto! A loaf of bread appears! |
No comments:
Post a Comment