Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Update: Hollywood at Home?!

Okay - so the only real pics I got of our recent neighborhood film crew were on my cell phone.  Not worth telling all the lame reasons why I did not have a true, functioning camera, but this is at least a taste of what we had going on down the whole street.  I can report that they brought in extra plants to change the look of the front yard of the house they were filming at, had private security watching the street at night, and basically came and left in the course of 36 hours.  Sadly, I had to work both days so did not really get to soak it in nor see any quasi famous people.  Still not even sure what they were filming, if not for these pictures, I might think it is was just a figment of my imagination that it ever happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment